Shooting the shit like I did at the BCC from those couches





Wednesday, December 01, 2010

No Shave November

Me and some cats from college decided to partake in "No Shave November" this year. Here is how it turned out for me:



My beard was looking rather luxurious!!!!!!

Its been a while since I grew it out.
More than a few years, really.
Now that its December, I I'm not sure what to do with it.
I do know that a trim is necessary.
But, I might go for some chin-strap action soon.
Or before the new year starts.



I remember when I first started growing chin hairs in high school. It really was some exciting event to see a small hair coming through, trying to curl up into a nap. My Pops didn't like it at all! He had to shave for his job and used to have the bathroom straight funked up with the Magic Shave powder he used. He didn't despise it too much, though, because he taught me how to use clippers instead of a razor blade. He did that out of fear that I would develop scarred skin and bumps like him. Anyways, the whole experience was best summarized here:

No comments: