Shooting the shit like I did at the BCC from those couches





Friday, November 25, 2005

Honestly....

When somebody says to you that they just want to be friends, they really mean "Rather than have sex with you, I would prefer to lose you as a friend."....

Its cold logic and as a guy it appeals to me very greatly. So much so that from now on when I feel compelled to resolve my stature with a woman I am going to say:

"You haven't done anything remotely close to what the people I already have as friends do. Besides, I have enough friends as is. So instead of losing you as a friend, I'd prefer to just have sex." which just cuts to the chase. I don't feel the need to compound it with bullshit glamour, glitz and other cosmetic aesthetics. Nah. Just cut to the chase. I'll save the feeling and emotion in my voice reflexions for family and actual friends. Not some sorority girl still on high from gaining her letters last month.

As for the pending response from said woman, I don't care. My man Pos from De La Soul said it best: "Take offense? Fuck it! It gotta be that way!"

No comments: