Shooting the shit like I did at the BCC from those couches





Wednesday, February 01, 2006

What had happened was.....

So, I went home for the holidays and got down with the ex-girlfriend who is now going to law school in Minnesota. BAD MISTAKE!!! My mojo not only hasn't left me, but its a bit too potent when mixed with her chemical make-up. I tried to avoid her and was somewhat successful until she dropped a note off at my Mother's house for me to read. Luckily, I caught it before anybody else did. Can you imagine having your sister and Mother read a note from a girl, that you're really not trying to have a relationship with, that says the same reasons why she loves you(you read that right!) is the same reasons why she can't stand you?

RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

So now as of this moment I have my cellphone off so that she'll get the hint that I'm not trying to go that route. I'm not trying to be responsible for her bad days at her clinical office and how all her friends up there are celebrating their little child's birthday. Which in turn makes her wish that she was already married and had kids. I ain't the one, mu'fucka....

I'm back at school finishing up my VERY last semester of classes. It feels good, yeah(c) Tony! Toni! Tone!

No comments: