Shooting the shit like I did at the BCC from those couches





Sunday, September 26, 2010

I ain't never

There was a sketch on "Chappelle Show" where Dave looked at himself at 3 different ages of his life(18, 25, and 32) to show how his viewpoints and manners changed. In his usual manner, it was reflectivve, relevant, and quite hilarious!!!!

Since my birthday, I've been doing the same.

I looked back and saw how my views have evolved on such things as money(ncessary but not desired), friends(can never have enough to I'm in no rush to make more), family(them niggas is still crazy), and etc. My reflections are true to my personality in that they're precise, laid back with a tinge of optimism and sometimes quite comical. I can be serious, but I don't tae myself too seriously. Ya dig?

Now, when I was younger, these inner conversations would have been public discourse amongst me and my guys. My circle of friends are equally comical and insightful. However, as the conversations went further on, the more ridiculous things got when it came to situational decisions put forth to the group. These hypothetical predicaments were feeble attempts to apply whatever newly accepted life outlook one of us had come to accept and believe in. With a group of 18-25 year olds, there was nothing sacred or out of bounds when it came to formulating a situation to see how your friends would decide and react.

With all that being said:
I know me and my friends were not the only guys to ask our friends if they would have sex with an amputee...




If I were to do something like that, it would be just for the stories to tell folks at the bar or at my Saturday softball games. Another notch on my belt. I remember an old Damon Wayans joke where he was talking about if his wife had lost both her legs, how they would be having sex from then on. Yeah, I'd be thinking of things like that to do.

And just to be mean, I'd ask her for a handjob....

No comments: