Shooting the shit like I did at the BCC from those couches





Friday, September 17, 2010

Something, something just ain't right


Devil in a blue dress isn't just a novel by Walter Mosely!

I'm shaking my damn head about this Ines Sainz controversy that's been in the news all week. I believe that both sides share the guilt. Rex Ryan was doing his own version of that new Corona commercial while the locker room was hooting and hollering whenever Sainz walked in the room. I'm not suprised by the behavior after watching them on this past season of "Hard Knocks". In my opinion, this year's NY Jets are pretty much the NFL Version of Alpha Epsilon Omega.




And given the recent news about Matt Forte, I'm led to wonder if this "interview" was finished elsewhere. Things like that happen when you have a smart woman hanging around men that are thinking with their other heads...

1 comment:

Carolinaware said...

You pretty much said what I have refused to blog on the subject. Thank you. Any questions and I will referring them to this blog post. Thank you and God Bless....