Shooting the shit like I did at the BCC from those couches





Tuesday, July 19, 2005

This has worked....

get on your knees.
make sure she's on her back.
kneel on her right side
keep her legs @ a greater than 45 degree angle (they will be involuntarily thrashing about in a minute...be careful. knees to the head kin of hurt.)
put your left thumb directly on her clit.
(Lick it before placement though)
revolve thumb in counter-clockwise circles
insert 2 fingers into the vagina, palm up, (either the middle/ring combo, or pointer and middle, either one does the trick. I prefer middle/ring for maximum penetration.)
your fingers should focus on the inner wall, like 4 inches or so below her belly button
like you are beckoning a wayward child, gently move your fingers towards you in a CLOCKwise direction, like your telling her orgasm to come here.
lean over and suck a nipple every now and then.

every now and then she'll buck like a bronco...ride it out, maybe some finger popping until she chills for a minute
then.
back to thumb and finger treatment.
flip her over into doggy, go deep
back to forth, by now her thighs are trembling...let her rest on on your right shoulder
key things to remember:
nipple attention
keep going until she has collapsed onto her side in a quivering heap of post climatic sweat and energy

GANGSTA SHIT:
lay on your back and ask for a glass of kool aid
if she doesn't have any in the house, she will get dressed to go drive and get some.
the end

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm just not sure what comment to leave. I was going to go for the generic"No comment" but I think I'll just take this, write it down and mail it to every guy I know. Or maybe just keep it in mind for my next girl-on-girl experience.
It can't possibly be as easy as it sounds can it?

My fav excerpt is "like beckoning a wayward child" quite a good analogy.

You know and I was on my way back to church and everything, ya damn devil. I think I might have to make a batteries run tonight.

Harold Bell said...

See, you could have been a witness on one of those late nights at your place. But this is to teach the young thundercats out there.

Chrissy said...

No, that's okay. I think I'll pass because if anybody's getting up to get some Kool-Aid, it'll be you. Anyways you're still on punishment for last summer AND something I just remembered from May in which you left me and my girl hanging at 2 a.m. and we had to walk back to a party drunk with no sense of direction through trailer parks. Nice. That could've been the last time you saw me, I could've ended up like that Holloway girl.