Shooting the shit like I did at the BCC from those couches





Tuesday, October 04, 2005

For all those against B.T.P.U.

(Beat The Pussy Up)

I had an email dialogue with a female friend of mine and she shared her thoughts about talking dirty before/during/after sex. One particular comment caught my attention in regards to my beliefs on B.T.P.U.

I tend to accompany dirty talk with bite/lick combinations. I find myself doing it moreso when I start to hear noise from the guy. A nigga get real cocky then: "This pussy feel good huh?" "Fuck this pussy like it's yours" "give me that dick." Mostly something that makes obvious how bad I want the dick or any combination of "pussy" and "daddy" in order to hype him up into fucking me like I want to be fucked. I whisper and urge him to do the same because I like being able to hear how wet my shit is when he's inside. My whispering in unison with that sticky sound you hear when you're stirring macaroni and cheese all conspire to make me even more horny...then there's no other choice but doggy.

If she's happy, then I'm happy.......

1 comment:

vicdamonejr said...

deplorable ... but while you're out and about surfing, stop by dmansmi.blogspot.com pimping ... hope all is well ...